Richard Gray's web site advisor.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beat_Dominator

Reaction score
I just recieved my response from Richard Gray's Power Company's web advisor, their little tool that lets you fill out a form with your equipment and they tell you what you need to condition your power lines. I was a little bummed at first because it took almost 2 weeks to recieve the e-mail, but I soon changed my mind.

As far as I can tell the reply was sent from Richard McCarthy, the president of RGPC. His response was fairly personalized and to my surprise, he did not tell me I had to go with their most expensive offerings! This added touch of customer service has all but made my power conditioning decision for me, as I know well the build quality and reputation of thier products.

Just thought I'd pass along this little bit of info if anyone else was looking into their products!
thumbsup.gif

I use there products exclusively. Dick McCarthy is great. Always helpful and a real gentlemen. Tell him I say hello....

I use there products exclusively. Dick McCarthy is great. Always helpful and a real gentlemen. Tell him I say hello....

Yup...REALLY good folks! I like their stuff. I have a Substation, Pole Pig, and three of the 400's.... Pro, Mk II and original.

I have 1200s and Substation (240V)

Thought about the 240V substation, but was able to get a screamin' deal on ebay on a 120 so I just went the easy way. I could have easily dropped a 240V line down the wall next to it and was about to when I caught the 120V model.

Back