Reputable Tube Dealers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apman55

Reaction score
I want to start out saying I have no affiliation with Brent Jessee Recording other than purchasing tubes from him and this is not an advertisement (we all get enough of that daily).
In June of 2010 I bought a pair of NOS 6SN7 tubes from Brent.
Last month one of them crapped out after about a thousand hours. I was disappointed to say the least and tosssed it away.
I just got around to to ordering a new one to match so I called Brent and explained my situation. I had my credit card out ready to buy but he told me that the tube should have lasted at least 5000 hours and he was going to send me a new one FREE!
His normal warranty period is 30 days. I explained to him it was well over a year since I bought the tubes but that didn't matter he insisted on replacing the faulty one.

I just felt the need to let others know that there are still good business people out there and we should all support and patronize them when we find them.

It goes without saying that I highly recommend Brent Jessee Recording and he is my "tube guy" form now on!

Parts Connexion is also very reputable. Good experiences with them with tubes as well with as a plastic potentiometer that I overheated; they gave me credit towards a stepped attenuator.

Back