Received my ATS panels/RMAF

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaboomnash

Reaction score
I hope to have my new Camel-color Microsuede panels installed by the weekend of the RMAF. I purchased two each, 2"x24"x48 and two each 2"x24"x24" panels for the front wall.
I can't just throw them on the wall, have to paint first and measure plenty of times so that they are level and spaced correctly. Yes, I am type "A". I can also use this as a reason to organize my cables and wires a bit better.

Then, I can let the audio tweaking begin (again).:(

Lee

Can you give us pictures after you install the panels and your listening impressions, please.I don't have anything behind my Oddysey's yet. I am on the fence over absorbtion or diffussion. The rest of my room is treated.
Cheers, Greg

Gordan, Good idea for sure! Thanks.

Greg, I will certainly update my profile pics when I add the panels. I am hoping for a difference, fingers crossed.

Lee

Hi Lee,

If your experience is anywhere similar to mine, I'm confident you'll hear the "difference", and hopefully like the results.

GG

PS: The supplied bracket mounting system could be a bit more user friendly.

I am very motivated to get them up, just need "TIME" now. Looks like I can get a few minutes to stop by the RMAF this Sunday.

How high off the ground should I place the 24"x48" panels behind my Vantages?

Lee

Back