Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I Love Colorado

A few shots from our trip earlier this month to the Rocky Mtn State.

Steam Train ride from Alamosa to LaVeta and back

Shirley and I for a walk up behind our sons house

Attachments

• IMG_8155.JPG
    IMG_8155.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_8169.JPG
    IMG_8169.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 368
Dave, when will you post a picture here of your model railroad? You MUST have one ! I find them even more fun than REAL trains !

Dave, when will you post a picture here of your model railroad? You MUST have one ! I find them even more fun than REAL trains !

Ok, Bernard asked for MORE Trains ! my backyard and the familys RR in the Poconos

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCF0034.JPG
    DSCF0034.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 367
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 372
  • PICT0192.JPG
    PICT0192.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 375
  • PICT0032.JPG
    PICT0032.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 372
Wales rally GB 2008

A couple of weekends ago me and my buddy went to Wales to watch the WRC 08. I borrowed my dads Nikon and here are a few of the results.

Attachments

• DSC_6747 [].JPG
    DSC_6747 [].JPG
    48 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_6749 [].JPG
    DSC_6749 [].JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 229
Great weekend at the WRC 08, had to sleep in the car because the stages get so busy from 4 am onwards. the temperature dropped to -4 degrees C outside. Was worth all the effort though because we got a great spot for the photographs.

Attachments

• DSC_6772 [].JPG
    DSC_6772 [].JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_6778 [].JPG
    DSC_6778 [].JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_6790 [].JPG
    DSC_6790 [].JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 224
We saw Sebastian Loeb -Citroen, Francois Duval - Ford, Petter Solberg - Subaru.

Then later that afternoon we made our way to halfway which was a very wide open stage with very good visibility and two jumps.

Attachments

• DSC_6859 [].JPG
    DSC_6859 [].JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC_6866 [].JPG
    DSC_6866 [].JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_6883 [].JPG
    DSC_6883 [].JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 226
A couple of weekends ago me and my buddy went to Wales to watch the WRC 08. I borrowed my dads Nikon and here are a few of the results.

Ah, you lucky Dog!

Nice photos, I really appreciate them.

I'm a poor, rally starved american who has to download torrents to even watch the WRC. Thank goodness for those.

Rally GB was pretty good this year, with some surprises leading the race early on.

The Ultimate Remote control every guy dreams of

Ok, So not PC in the least, but even my wife though this one was funny :devil:

I know many of you will be immediately writing Santa and asking for one, there are a few days left :D

BTW- some related audio gear

Attachments

• Control_A_Woman_Remote.jpg
    Control_A_Woman_Remote.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 187

I know many of you will be immediately writing Santa and asking for one, there are a few days left :D
There is only one problem - you cannot buy batteries for the device.

BTW- some related audio gear

That e-mail I forwarded finally got to JonFo! Wow - took nearly three years, though! Seriously, that has been around for ages, but it is very good:) Well worth posting.

For hard core gamers only... <from engaget>

Some Xbox 360 mods are the product of serious craftsmanship, some are rather silly, and some -- like this Suzuki automobile console / Xbox 360 game console hybrid -- really give one pause. This isn't the sort of thing that one spends moments / hours / weeks on, after which he reflects for a moment ("Aren't I rather clever?"), and then hides it safely in the closet (or sells it on eBay). No, this is an automobile. We're guessing that the slight cringe of embarrassment he's going to feel when picking up his date for the cotillion will be outweighed by the safety and security he feels knowing that he can always play Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- even on the road. According to the photo's description on Flickr, this car features not one but two Xbox 360s, two projectors, and two flat screens. The game controllers are availabe at a moment's notice -- including one in the steering wheel, one in front of the gear shifter -- and one of the 360s is set in the dashboard. Oy vey.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 140
Back