primaluna amp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicago

Reaction score
I'm currently using PrimaLuna dialogue seven monoblocks with my Vantage speakers and found it to be a nice combination. I thinking of tube rolling my kt88 any suggestions?

NOS Genalex KT88, NOS KR Audio KT88, NOS Tungsol 6550 Black Plate, EAT KT88, NOS Ei KT90 Type II

I have pair of Dialogue Sevens together with Ethos.
I'm really cuirous about E.A.T. a bit expensive but they are supposed to be really good.
My local HiFi-dealer is supposed to get them shortly.
See if I dare to give them a try.

My amp is a Music Reference RM-200 which came with RAM KT-88's which were very good, but I too, wanted to do some tube rolling to experiment with the tonal differences that other brands had to offer. I've since tried Shuguang, and Sovtek. Then from reading different forums the name Goden Lions from Genalex kept popping up, all positive. It's been about 3 years since they've been in my system and I haven't had the desire to swap them out for anything else. Warm and revealing are just a few words to describe what they deliver to my ML Aerius. Of course everyone hears differently, but I'm putting up a strong vote,as well, for the Genalex.

Back