Power cords

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAX

Reaction score
I just recently move and now I can not find the power cords for my Martin Logan Ascent (five speakers).

I have try to reach Martin Logan, but the telephone ( area code 785) is not in service.

Then I found out that ML was bought by Shore View and moved to Canada.

Does any one have the new phone number?

Were could I buy the female connector, no Amazon, E-Bay, etc.

Were could I buy the female connector, no Amazon, E-Bay, etc.

what are you looking to do, make your own PC's ? if so ......... Parts Express can hook you up.

It looks like you need a regular IEC C13 (female) connector on the Ascent side. These power cables are very common and used for all kind of devices like PC's. Have a look in any DIY or computer store.

You don't mention where you moved from (to Puerto Rico), but keep in mind that if you migrated from another country, the manual states:
AC Power Connection
Because your MartinLogan Ascents use an internal power supply to energize their electrostatic cells with high-voltage DC, they must be connected to an AC power source. For this reason they are provided with the proper IEC standard power cords. These cords should be firmly inserted into the AC power receptacles on the rear connection panel of the speakers, then to any convenient AC wall outlet. The Ascents integrate a signal sensing power supply which will switch off after a few minutes of no music signal, and requires less than two seconds to recharge the panels when a music signal is present.

Your Ascent speakers are wired for the power service supplied in the country of original consumer sale. The AC power rating applicable to a particular unit is specified both on the packing carton and on the serial number plate attached to the speaker.

If you remove your Ascent speakers from the country of original sale, be certain that AC power supplied in any subsequent location is suitable before connecting and operating the speakers. Substantially impaired performance or severe damage may occur to an Ascent speaker if operation is attempted from an incorrect AC power source.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back