Please Help!! ML vision shut off issues

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckmerc

Reaction score
Hello all...I have been through three ML visions that have same issue. Using coax in, the ML will shut off after 30 min with clean sound coming from ML You can almost set ur clock by it. The shut off issue does not happen when using optical inputs...only coax digital in.

This happens with both Direct TV and DVD coax out. Even tried different rooms. The last unit I tried, I had the store test a DVD using coax out and it played fine for 1hr....I get home and try with mine and same issue with shut off.

I have tried different cables..am at a loss. I really like the ML but can't seem to get it to stay on....

Please help....any advice would be appreciated. Chuck

Yes...ML tech support said it must be the direct TV as that was the only coax I tested at first....they suggested a different test with coax such as DVD coax.....no dice. The seem out of suggestions. Could I have dirty power that is causing the coax to shut off or overheat CPU causing turn off? Try power conditioner?

Well...don't I feel like a fool...looks Like the soundbar has a "full on" feature.. Wow.....sorry for the collection of questions.... Not sure why the auto off does not work.. But who cares....so long as it works... Such a nice sounding soundbar

Back