Picking Up a Jolida FX 10

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
I am looking to try out a Jolida FX 10 from a member. here to pair with my Fritz Carbon 7. Two way Monitors. They are awesome speakers for two way and I think that the Tubes will make them really shine.

We shall see soon. I should have it tomorrow . ME AND TUBES :confused: NEw adventure here !:D

Be sure you keep them in another room.
If the Krells sniff them out you might find broken glass and crushed metal some morning.
It wouldn't be a fair weight class fight.

Be sure you keep them in another room.
If the Krells sniff them out you might find broken glass and crushed metal some morning.
It wouldn't be a fair weight class fight.
LMFAO .. That is great. LMAO.. I can just imagine like the Terminator attacking the little Jolidia... Im still chuckling as I write this..

Great post ..

I do hope it sound cool. I haven't played with tubes since 92 and that was a Luxman Preamp. These Carbon 7 are OUTSTANDING monitors and I just feel I think tubes will make me more civil in my audio life ..:bowdown:

What the Krell ! C.A.P. cosying up to the warmth of tubes ! :p

Sorry for the groaner!

10 watts per channel may not be enough juice to really grab those speakers. But if you like what you hear at a low level, stepping up to something in the 35-50 watt per channel level might be more your cup of tea....

10 watts per channel may not be enough juice to really grab those speakers. But if you like what you hear at a low level, stepping up to something in the 35-50 watt per channel level might be more your cup of tea....
Have you heard the Carbon 7 ? I think 88db will make for a great small room system. Im amazed when I hooked them up to the big Krell how well they compared to my CLS. They have the SAME mid range as the Wilson's. Its a great speaker that I CAN live with if need be. I have had these for over a year and had them in and out and now sitting for 4 months and realized I think the integrated tube amp will be great way to get into tubes and make these shine !

Hey Chris, I'd like to get my Jolida amp back from you. I've been trying to reach you... I think I have the incorrect phone number for you and PMs don't seem to be making it through.. Can you PM me?

Thanks

Dan

Chris,

Still waiting for the return of my amp... and it's been more than 3 months since I asked for it back. I'd like it back. In fact, I want it back. I Thought I was clear enough a couple months ago, but perhaps the message was lost somehow. You even promised to return it 11 days ago and called my previous post a "poor public plea". Poor public plea or not, apparently it wasn't strong enough.

On 1-10, you sent the following via PM:

"With my schedule and yours Ill be glad to ship it to you. I will be in town all this week. I am sorry and don't want to trouble you for a $400 amp. I NEVER planed on keeping your amp and would have never went to a poor public plea. I will gladly return it. I have just had A LOT transpire in the last few months. Tell me what you want to do. Ill be glad to accommodate ."

I gave you an address of a business to drop it off at that is within a few miles of your home. Guess that was too far and you didn't ship it there either.

Please accommodate my request for the return of my amplifier.

Last edited:
Back