part of America died today.........RIP Mr Armstrong

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
As a teenager coming to grips with 'Nam and the other issues of the day that warm summers day in July of '69 will forever remain etched in my memory, as I stated on another forum, it was a high water mark for America. Our space program gave as all something to be proud of regardless of all political bickering, etc of the times.

yes, he had the 'right stuff' ......RIP Neil Armstrong, you did us proud !

As a teenager coming to grips with 'Nam and the other issues of the day that warm summers day in July of '69 will forever remain etched in my memory, as I stated on another forum, it was a high water mark for America. Our space program gave as all something to be proud of regardless of all political bickering, etc of the times.

yes, he had the 'right stuff' ......RIP Neil Armstrong, you did us proud !

I agree. President Kennedy inspired the Country to literally "reach for the stars." Lots of doubters at the time he laid out that "stretch" Vision for the United States, but in some ways it united us and gave a realistic goal, and purpose, and energy.

Yes, Neil Armstrong, along with the other astronauts, did a lot of good for our Country. We were fortunate to have such brave and dedicated heroes exploring the "Final Frontier."

Latest posts

Back