Panamax question (m2-Sub)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUB SRT

Reaction score
So I had to my my sub to the opposite side of the room due to bass issues... So i was no longer able to plug my sub into my panamax 5300... I noticed that I had a "hum" coming from the sub. So I went out and bought a Panamax M2-SUB. This unit plugs into the wall and then I plug my sub into it. Hum gone:rocker:... So then I looked at the instructions and they recommend you have your power center/ cleaner, be plugged into a m2-sub and not just off the wall.... I was told/ heard you were never suppose to plug in the 5300 into another surge/ filtering device? The intructions used a 5100 (very simular to the 5300).
2010-11-21_18-16-05_438.jpg

So i called panamax and they told my your not suppose to plug a power center into another surge strip, power center/ filtering device, or a extension cord... So why the have instructions that suggest otherwise amazes me...

I wasnt mad. Panamax makes a great product. Believe you use the same as me tom? 5300? They said it must be a typo. Lol

Back