Opinions on the Sunfire Symphonic Reference Amplifier

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horchem1972

Reaction score
Would like your ideas on this amplifier.Does anyone know the cost of this amplifier new?I just picked one up for $500 and wanted to know if it was a good deal.Thank you for your time.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That's a terrific deal. I, too, own the Symphonic Reference ::secret handshake::

It's a terrific amp, and I got mine (just a few months ago) for $750. I saw a few pop up on ebay for around $800, so I'd say you got a nice bargain there.

New price? I am not sure. I believe the newest amps from Sunfire retail for $2000-$3000 depending on the model. I'd imagine that amp went for around 2k when it was first released.

I think that you will enjoy this amp. A number of ML owners use Sunfire products.

Erik

This is a very good deal. I see them sell from 700+. New they sold for just under $2000.00.
This is a very good ampilfier. And very powerful at 250 WPC.

I love mine.

I bought Cherian's earlier this year for $600 and that was a deal. $500 is a great price. I am very happy with mine, drove the Summits with no problem. It is now driving the Script i surrounds, big improvement over the Pioneer receiver.

Welcome to the Sunfire / Carver family.

as everyone said .. GREAT DEAL!!! I have the cinema signature grand.... can anyone comment on the diffs between that and the symphonic reference?? has anyone heard the tubed pre-amp he used to make?

Back