Old Martin Logan speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Raumer

Reaction score
Hello there fellow Martin Logan enthusiasts. I was wondering if anybody can help me locate a pair of Martin Logan speakers that I have seen in the past, but cannot seem to find anywhere now. The speakers I speak of are simply a large electrostatic panel, with no woofers. Just simply a timber frame with an electrostatic centre. From memory, they stood about five or six feet tall, and are about two and a half feet wide. I have searched the internet, and not even the Martin Logan website itself can help me. Does anybody know where I can even find information or model numbers etc?

old martin logan speakers

All questions here should be so easily answered! You're looking for the CLS series.All the info you need(pictures,etc.) are on the Martin Logan Product Timeline thread on the main page...enjoy!

CLS , CLS I, CLS Ia, CLSII, CLSIIz all are the same dimensions and have the same size panel with a few different spar designs and X over adaptations. The latter being a tad easier on the amps as it does not drop in impedance as low.

Back