Not Really New But

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trn335

Reaction score
I've been an ML user for ten years so I've spent quite some time over the years. I've appreciated the insights of other users and regularly search topics of audio interest. I was 'member' at one time but long ago forgot my log-in and pw. So I'm new, again.

My current ML system is a Wadia 830 direct via synergistic research powered shield, balanced IC's to a Pass Labs X150 to SL3's via MIT AVT1 bi-wire cables. This is my music system.

I have three other systems; one for HT, one for near field monitoring and mixing, and one for, I don't know, other things - like maybe a balance point between really good and better than average.

Next up on the audio adventure carousel is the Wadia goes back to factory for the latest upgrades (improvements to power supply and DI). Then I'm going the OTL route. Probably AS M-60's with Zeros. (I'd love to hear from anyone who's tried this with SL3's).

I'll probably hang on to the Pass to try bi-amping though everything I've read says this isn't necessary nor perhaps even desirable. We'll see.

At any rate, hello to everyone!

Back