New Xtatic Shop on ML corporate website

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but for speakers it's mostly accessories, not parts.

I can vouch for the value of their logo-ed mug, it makes coffee much more 'musical' ;)

Attachments

• MLmug.jpg
    MLmug.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 833
Great idea about a group buy. I'll take a couple of coffee mugs and a couple of shirts :music:

How about it, Tom?

check it out...

http://store.martinlogan.com

Looks like a much easier way to order parts for your ML products.

I looked up the CLX accessories. I noticed I have the upgraded power cords and stainless steel binding post, but I did not see the stainless steel speaker binding posts as an accessory. Is that standard on all the CLX's?

Last edited:
I looked up the CLX accessories. I noticed I have the upgraded power cords, but I did not see the stainless steel speaker binding posts. Is that standard on all the CLX's?

Mine are SS. Do you notice a difference with the upgraded power cords?
Also where is your system pic?
Also again, I will buy into a group purchase. T-shirt and Possible CLX power cords.

Mine are SS. Do you notice a difference with the upgraded power cords?
Also where is your system pic?
Also again, I will buy into a group purchase. T-shirt and Possible CLX power cords.

I have nothing to compare them with. I called Martin Logan, and they said you will hear a difference between the stock and upgraded power cords if associated equipment is high end. My system is at members system #358 CLX/Stage/motif. On page 3 right now.

Last edited:
I looked up the CLX accessories. I noticed I have the upgraded power cords, but I did not see the stainless steel speaker binding posts. Is that standard on all the CLX's?

Hi Ron,

I believe the SS posts became standard on the ART version.

when i go to shop.martinlogan.com (either directly typing that in, or following the link on the main martinlogan.com page) it redirects to shop.martinlogan.com/password and i do not get the accessory store.

been like that since last Friday when i was wandering the site.

This is why we are wondering when the store is coming back ;)

Right now all we see is a placeholder page for a martin logan store admin to log in.

- Camron

+1 :wtf:

This looks like one for the inscrutable Mr. Soderberg

I think you are right. Let's hope this is not one of those "Closed to Serve You Better" situations that we see all too often.

BTW, I like the idea of a group buy @ discount. 'Course, I'll have to be able to see what they are offering for sale...

I think you are right. Let's hope this is not one of those "Closed to Serve You Better" situations that we see all too often.

BTW, I like the idea of a group buy @ discount. 'Course, I'll have to be able to see what they are offering for sale...

At a minimum they should be raffling off a pair of CLXs for anyone belonging to this forum that purchases xstatic shop swag :)

Back