New way to protect your Summits and Vantages

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleeeeze . . . . .

please make some for CLS's. I know it's a small market, but I guarantee 100% saturation! Thank you, thank you, thank you . . . . . . you're an :angel:

+1 on the cover and outriggers for my Vantages. Great work!!!

best,

k

Interested in Summit covers and outriggers....

Also, is there any way to get custom "printing" on the covers? Like, Joey's Summits or something cool like that?

Joey :D

Take a look at this site: soundocity.com

This is no secret, however, as I said earlier, I am working on a price for ML owners group members and I was waiting until then as not to create confusion. I am a dealer for these. The price will be on the rounded edge outriggers like I have on my Vantages and there will be a link for purchase. The options will include any of the available spikes.

You'r timing is impecable...Count me in.....I've been using the "socks" that came with the Summits and they aren't rally built for that wear and tear, and they show it!

Tom,

Any idea when the Summit/Vantage covers will be available for purchase? I think you have a lot of interest among members on this site.

I appreciate the comments and interest. The short answer is that I have decided to move forward with the product. My issues have to do with quantity. In order to do these cost-effectively, I need to have 100 pairs manufactured at a time. Although there is interest, it stands at a total of only 10 pairs at this time. I was hoping to see more like 20 because my initial investment is just over $1500. It means that I have to have confidence that I'll eventualy sell the rest. Based on conversations I've had with a local ML dealer, this is possible.

Bottom line, I will be moving ahead with these soon, but they are 3-4 weeks out for manufacturing time. I ask that anyone that has committed to them please be patient and any others that may want them please speak up.

Thanks again to the group.

Tom,

I should be put down for one pair for Summits.

Also, do you know what the lettering will look like and what color the font will be in? And if we could customize it?

Joey

How do we order?

I'd really like to get a pair of your covers for my Vantages. Can you put up a post with ordering info and PayPal address?

I'm definitely in for a pair for the Summits, and I will be looking to get some of the outrigger feet probably too.

If you want to move quantity, place ads on AudiogoN, Ebay and Audio Asylum. You'll hit your 100 quota in not time. A simple website linked to search engines will do the trick nicely, too.

Put me down for a Summit pair. Is the lettering available in black or blue?

Latest posts

Back