New Scripts Release Date

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcada

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new Scripts are slated to be released ?

Thanks.

The new scripts are going to be re-released as part of the new line to accompany the latest electromotion series. This was posted by one of the totally awesome ML customer service guys when I posted a thread asking if the electromotion would be compatible with the rest of the ML electrostats . I have nearly pulled the itchy trigger finger on a few pairs of script but always did the right thing and just wait patiently

New scripts - new subs coming too!

The new scripts are going to be re-released as part of the new line to accompany the latest electromotion series. This was posted by one of the totally awesome ML customer service guys when I posted a thread asking if the electromotion would be compatible with the rest of the ML electrostats . I have nearly pulled the itchy trigger finger on a few pairs of script but always did the right thing and just wait patiently

A little birdie told me that new subs were coming too ( depth i and descent i replacements) , of course Vista discontinued and Vantage being discontinued too ( replacing with ethos and theos)
The Electromotions sound great for what they are, but my plan is to use all this new gear coming out as an opportunity to buy demos of the old for big discounts! ( I have a pair of demo Vista's and a descent on my wish list:) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have heard this, while attempting to diagnose my scripts, approx. a year was the best guess the gent. had

Back