New Ride 5

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad225

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Delivered yesterday. This ones not for everyone but 46hp, 3cylinder diesel, 4x4, 4 in 1 bucket, lots of power, 9000lbs and not chance of a speeding ticket.

Had a 65' Pine tree leaning toward our office building I was not comfortable cutting. Pushed the pine tree away from the building uprooted over it went with out even straining. This is a fun machine.

The Tampa Bay Listening members will be happy I'll be able to make repairs to the road we live on. The neighbors have no interest in maintaining the road let alone paving it.

Attachments

• Tractor 004 (Medium).jpg
    Tractor 004 (Medium).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 136
You never know how much you need one until you have one. Let the fun begin. BTW, good choice on going with the blackwall tires. White wall always look funny to me on a working tractor. Street tractors are totally different. :rolleyes:

Pardon the temporary hijack, but I've noticed a trend in these "New Ride" threads and that is the lack of any models! In order to achieve the goal of having a model pictured with everyone's new ride, I submit this photo to get the ball rolling. This is my ride and one of my buddy's James (Pcar928) rides.

904463631_4RD2K-M.jpg

Last edited:
You never know how much you need one until you have one. Let the fun begin. BTW, good choice on going with the blackwall tires. White wall always look funny to me on a working tractor. Street tractors are totally different. :rolleyes:

Yea, I also passed on the optional wheel spinners.

Pardon the temporary hijack, but I've noticed a trend in this "New Ride" thread and that is the lack of any models! In order to achieve the goal of having a model pictured with everyone's new ride, I submit this photo to get the ball rolling. This is my ride and one of my buddy's James (Pcar928) rides.

904463631_4RD2K-M.jpg

Which of the 3 is the ride?

Brad, I think George might want to borrow that to position his forthcoming Pass XA 160.5 monoblocks!

The Cayman is an awesome car! I keep looking at three turntables, five cartridges and two phono preamps thinking about selling it all and making a trip to the Porsche dealer!

Very nice!

Back