New ML owner from Hungary

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahgar

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a happy owner of a pair of sources and a Linn Majik I + Majik cd. I've had a Technics AA tower for more than ten years and got tired of the flat, powerless sound it had. As a concert violinist I appreciate fully the quality of the Logan speakers and a new dimension of enjoing music listening came home. I really feel only the concert hall's sound can beat ML sound quality (summit x is unbelieveble though, and pretty close to being "there"!!).

I tried to post my sistem, hopefully will be visible soon.

Great to find this forum and very happy to see so many great systems!

Cheers,
Kristof

Welcome Mahgar

Hi all!

I'm a happy owner of a pair of sources and a Linn Majik I + Majik cd. I've had a Technics AA tower for more than ten years and got tired of the flat, powerless sound it had. As a concert violinist I appreciate fully the quality of the Logan speakers and a new dimension of enjoing music listening came home. I really feel only the concert hall's sound can beat ML sound quality (summit x is unbelieveble though, and pretty close to being "there"!!).

I tried to post my sistem, hopefully will be visible soon.

Great to find this forum and very happy to see so many great systems!

Cheers,
Kristof

Welcome to the land of Martin Logan owners. I agree, having been a saxophonist/calrinetist/flutist, practicing bassist and current live/recording engineer for more than 15 yrs. Martin Logan has achieved an incredible dynamic sound. The fast transient response, excellent sound stage, and natural sound amazes me everytime I sit in my room and critically listen to great music from around the world. Whether Jazz/Jazz Vocal, Philharmonic, R&B, Alternative, New Age, World Beat or Blues, MLs seem to present a musically envolving experience. And if tubes/valves or somewhere placed in your ML system, then "Awww" is in store. Keep the posts coming!

Kevin

Back