New ML Dealer Chicago Area

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AudioArchon

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce Audio Archon a home audio salon in Libertyville, IL (suburb of Chicago). At this time we have the CLX Anniversary, Descent i and Summit X on display.

We are also an authorized dealer for ASR, GamuT, Ensemble, Weiss and Audio Valve.

Drop an e-mail or give us a call to setup an appointment for audition.

Thanks!
Mike
www.audioarchon.com
847-687-4800

Attachments

• DSCN3951.jpg
    DSCN3951.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 330
Hey,

Welcome on board! The Chicago group is pretty active, so watch the regional get togethers, and it would be great if you could join us.

Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on A/B - CLX vs. Summit X comparisons.

Best regards,
David

not to sound like a jerk but what constitutes a Martin Logan dealer these days?
the purchase of a pair of CLX's? what other stuff are you selling your website is not very informative could you tell us a little more

not to sound like a jerk but what constitutes a Martin Logan dealer these days?
the purchase of a pair of CLX's? what other stuff are you selling your website is not very informative could you tell us a little more

Nice welcome!

You did sound rude.Way to welcome a new dealer.

What constitutes him as a authorized dealer is Martin Logans website.He is listed on the website as an authorized dealer.Please check your facts before giving someone the third degree.Not everyone is out to scam people. Welcome to the board and as a dealer.

What constitutes him as a authorized dealer is Martin Logans website.He is listed on the website as an authorized dealer.Please check your facts before giving someone the third degree.Not everyone is out to scam people. Welcome to the board and as a dealer.

And he has purchased different speakers from the line, including the CLX. There are large dealers in my area NY that do not have the CLX.

I just want to know more about what he has going on there.I new he was legit when I posted I guess I came of rude I did not mean to do so . A little more about his operation and history in audio would be nice all we have to go on is one pic of a room that looks very similar to many other members here.

Mike:

I see the ASR integrated in your system, are you currently using that with the CLX? Their stuff is very nice!

Again, welcome to the group. Too bad I missed you, I was just in Chicago last week...

Guys, thanks for the responses!

We are still breaking in the Summit X's, so it will be a bit before having a final conclusion...however they are comparing quite well to the CLX + 2x Descent i so far.

We have been in business for over 5 years, and primarily selling really expensive European gear. I have owned many pairs of electrostats and magneplanar speakers over the years, including Sequel II and Quest from ML. They have always been special to me, and when we had a chance to pick up the line, we took it! No scam here :eek:)

As a dealer, we are completely impressed by the build quality, sound performance and the type of high class company ML is. We have worked with plenty of others...all I can say is "Wow!"

At the moment, we have the CLX Anniversary, 2 Descent i Subs and the new Summit X's. Since the electronics I sell are in the 5 digit price category, we believe these are the right fit. We will also probably pick-up the Vantage or Vista in a month or two, to mate with a small integrated amp (GamuT Si-100).

As seen from my webpage, we carry products from GamuT, Ensemble, ASR, Audio Valve and Weiss as well.

GamuT and Ensemble manufacture speakers, but they are box type. Both companies manufacture a full line of equipment as well. The Ensemble cables are fantastic and what I use (and have used them for years).

We are primarily selling the Minerva from Weiss Engineering, which is getting a lot of buzz from the computeraudiophile.com site, since it has a firewire port to plug in your computer (and hopefully minimize some of the SPDIF problems inherent in CD playback).

Audio Valve is an electronic manufacturer of tube gear, primarly amps and pre-amps.

The ASR Emitter 2 has gotten some big buzz in the past and probably my favorite amp of all time...what can I say...I love it!!!

Anyway just a bit more about what we are doing and some of the other products we carry. Thanks again for your comments.

Mike
www.audioarchon.com
847-687-4800

Welcome, I live in Gurnee and get out to Libertyville often as it is only 10 mins from my home. I will make it a point to call and stop by. I would love to listen to the CLX and some of the tube gear you have. Again, a big welcome.

Hey Fish_Man...

I didn't know what you were talking about when mentioned my site was not very informative...it was not working!!!

So thanks for comment...it helped me realize there was a problem!

Should have things working shortly...

Thanks!
Mike
www.audioarchon.com

Webpage is back online links at the top will show the product lines we carry, and give a more detailed page if you click on them. Thanks for the idea something was wrong!

Yes, we are located off O'plaine road on the Gurnee border...close indeed!

Happy Listening!
Mike
www.audioarchon.com
847-687-4800

Hey Fish_Man...

I didn't know what you were talking about when mentioned my site was not very informative...it was not working!!!

So thanks for comment...it helped me realize there was a problem!

Should have things working shortly...

Thanks!
Mike
www.audioarchon.com

your welcome. I hope your sales are good this year

Where did the speakers go?

:confused:Now we know where all the anniversary CLX systems went. To the dealers.
gregadd:cool:

Back