New member to ML Club out of Santiago, Chile

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PascalBrancart

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've been visiting ML Club for quite some time, and decided to join today.

I've owned ML speakers for about 5 years, starting with a pair of Ascents (I acquired a demo version from a ML dealer in Brussels, Belgium) driven by entry level Audio Research amp, pre-amp and CD player.
Then I bought a previously owned Descent subwoofer to complement the Ascents.
Excellent stereo system, although it lacked the flexibility to control the volume of the sub from the ARC pre-amp.

When moving to Santiago, Chile for work 2 years ago, I did not want to move all my audio stuff and left it as is in my house in Belgium.
I acquired locally a small home theatre system: a NAD integrated CD/DVD, 5.1 amp and tuner (L73), to which I added two new pairs of ML Script i and a ML Depth sub purchased at a local ML dealer, and a previously owned ML Theatre center speaker bought on AudiogoN.
Image is provided by a JVC DLA HD1 projector (fabulous!) illuminating a Panaview GrayWolf II screen.
Not the most balanced system I admit, but the result is surprisingly good !

Now I've just moved to a much higher end home theatre system through the acquisition of a Classé Audio system: CDT 300 transport & SSP 800 pre/processor (not yet delivered) and a CA5200 multi-channel amp.

I'm looking forward to having all the Classé stuff delivered and have all that stuff singing and dancing !

Saludos,

Pascal

Latest posts

Back