New Logan earbuds Mikros 70

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to go away.I can post my oppion anytime I want.

For the record, I agree with Gordon. Most of us on this forum have learned it is common courtesy to take care to spell our words correctly (almost all of us have a typo from time to time, but really -- "oppion"? And most of us know enough to add two spaces before starting a new sentence.

Is that so difficult?

Last edited:
I have no dog in this fight but don't you think coco could be doing this (grammar, misspelling, etc.) intentionally to get a rise out of people. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Hola. I have no business with this fight too, but you guys are very nice to me, because you know that I do not speak fluent English, and many times my ideas are not very well understood. But I take my time to find the right spelling with my Spanish to English dictionary. I had learned most of my English this way. My 2 cents, and also I just wanted to wish to all, a very happy listening!

Hola. Just got the micros 70. At the beginning, the sound was too coarse, too rough, and lacking the deep bass, but I left it playing into my Ipod over night, about 10 hours, and the sound that I got was a wow immediately!... now I do have the bass drum as I should, with the right deep bass that I was searching for, and also right with the cymbals. I am using Steve Davis, Quality of Silence for cymbal testing, track No. 2. On wind instruments, Vivaldi Oboe Sonatas by Paul Goodwin, Sonata in A major, (from "Il pastor fido") for oboe, Violoncello, organ and guitar, at the allegro, ma non presto, all the instruments were well defined. Also, I did play some easy rock, with Dire Straits, on every street, track no 4, the hammond organ B-3 was good with timbre and great! with the electric guitar. The voice of Mark was deep and very strong. The bass was robust, I used the last recording of Sir Paul McCartney, kisses on the bottom, track No 5. Also used Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Flight of the cosmic hippo, bass and strings were very detail. Over all, I think that they are good earphones. Of course, out there are better, but for what you pay, I think that they are a bargain. I am enjoying them a lot, specially when I am working at the computer. Happy listening!

if I had it my way we would have made a kick-ass powered computer speaker years ago instead of the little cheap-o computer speakers that are out there now -- but alas, the product development team has their own ideas. I guess that's because I spend 9-10 hours a day in front of a computer and would love to plug in something simple on my desk.
~Justin

I think this is a brilliant idea, considering we all use computers in some way these days.

I think this is a brilliant idea, considering we all use computers in some way these days.
There was a guy at work many years ago who had a small pair of electrostats connected to his computer. They were about 8" tall, and sounded reasonable. IIRC he said that he bought them at some store like Wal Mart.

Used to own a pair of shure 525. I would be really interested to see how they compare with their line up

Back