New here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver98

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've had my Quests since they were new, maybe 10 years or so. I have a Mark Levinson front end, with a Classe CA 150 driving the Quests through Purists bi-wire. All interconnects are Purists with a couple of different manufacturer's power cords. Then a small variety of 'tweaks'.

Silver 98

HI Silver,
Welcome to our little hang-out. You will find a lot of good info here as well as caring and knowledgable folks to help. It sounds like you are doing fine by yourself, though.

Sparky

Thanks Karma. By the looks of it, it seems you are doing quite well with that little ssetup you've got going! Panels are great huh?

C U you around the boards

Silver, welcome !! nice set-up ! ........... and just what is the Silver98 that I assume graces the inside of your garage ????

Silver 98, welcome to the group! Lots of good folks here, w/ lots of good info to impart! You will be happy to have found this place! I know I am! I too am pretty new.

C5 Vettes are nice...I actually like them better than the C6's, but that is just me. I prefer Porsche or Ferrari though, but that is a whole different story.

Sounds like you have a REALLY nice well thought out system!

Here is one of my babies. You can see my other stuff at: http://home.austin.rr.com/jemorrison

Welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_5698-.jpg
    IMG_5698-.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5683-.jpg
    IMG_5683-.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 82

Latest posts

Back