New Audiogon site... not so great?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally concur thwat the new site is inferior.
I sold something on it right after the switch over and had a terrible time getting messages and replying to them.
I like the old site better. Easier for me but them I am a little "old schol" anyway.

I don't know if the old site was better than the new. Both are pretty terrible. I don't know why they just don't go over and look at ebay and just try to copy that. The search is absolutely terrible because it leaves everything out unless it's a perfect match, no search by location. Gee, you'd think that somebody looking to buy a huge speaker may consider looking at what's local? Also, the more I look on audiogon the less I like it. There are no auctions, it's pretty much dealers listing there gear at retail price. I did a quick search for ALL the speakers they had on auction, there were only 2 listings! Ebay had close to 4,500! Not good.... oh well... I don't see them making any big improvements anytime soon.

I am not sure I would say, not so great.

I WOULD say CRAP!

Yes, same complaints on messages as others and they have lost my virtual system link in MyPage three times. The last system I created two days ago has no link and no way to change or update it. They have not responded to multiple emails.

I have always preferred Audiogon to ePrey, but I think it is time to move on. They certainly have, and left a number of us in the dust. :(

The "new" Audiogon SUCKS! I still can't get into the "leave feedback" or the "forums". Both of these are located on the old site. At relaunch, I couldn't get into the new system to buy and sell, but could get into the old site. They had me "reset" my password, which let me into the new site, but locked me out of the old. I have sent multiple e-mails and they still haven't fixed it. This has been going on for almost a month now...

Congrats Joey! And the new soundroom sounds very exciting!

As for the Audiogon site, yeah... Not excited about it. I keep getting errors when I search/browse?!?!

I just went to the site to check it out, three clicks I was out and cannot get anything but a big error box "Application Error".

Arnie must be having a heart attack over the state of this.

Last edited:
Doctor Joey,

Haven't seen you for a while, not sure if that is because of my infrequency or yours:)

From the winter extremes of Chicago to the summer extremes of Dallas, good luck.

As for A'Gon its gone. They have screwed up what was a good site. I can't get much of anything to work on it any more. Including being locked out from signon with them not knowing why.

Back