New Amps have arrived. Let the games begin!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktchnman

Reaction score
OK, I guess it was just a matter of time (and not too much of it at that), but I've made the change-over to all tube amplification. My new pair of PrimaLuna Prologue 7 Mono Blocks have arrived and now taken their place as the guts of my system. I'll give reviews as it burns-in, and can't wait for the almost infinite number of tweaks I can make with tube changes. Let The Games Begin!!!

:cool:

Scotty, enjoy ! if only we lived closer, I'd love to do a 'shoot out' against my Rouge M-180's !

Congrats...you will be in heaven. Enjoy the musician(s) now playing for you there... at your own place! Happy listening!

Dave, that would be very cool. I almost can't believe the difference compared to the Medusa, and that's with the "stock" tubes. The KT-88's I know are nice, but I figure there's a lot of room with the other tubes for tweaking. Kevin said they would be like "peanut butter and jelly", as far as being a match with my Theos. This first night has been great so far!!

Thank you, Roberto, as well.

Back