Need Power Supply Pictures for CLS II

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CLSIIGuy

I have a set of unused CLSII Panels and a set of brand spanking new Power Supply Cards from Martin Logan. It took me a year to get the power supplies! :) Now that I have them I need some help getting them hooked up. If anyone out there could send me HIGH resolution pics of their CLS power supply interior so I can see where all the wires hook up I would be VERY apprieciateive. I would even be willing to pay for a non-working power supply to use as a reference. Besides I still need to make the metal boxes the power supply cards fit into. Last resort I would also be willing to rent a power supply from someone. But I think I can get it figured out if I can get pictures of the inside of the power supply. Thanks in advance, if you would like to meail me directly I am at [email protected] and feel free to send this email and message to anyone who may have those pics for me.
~ Chris ~

I have a set of unused CLSII Panels and a set of brand spanking new Power Supply Cards from Martin Logan. It took me a year to get the power supplies! :) Now that I have them I need some help getting them hooked up. If anyone out there could send me HIGH resolution pics of their CLS power supply interior so I can see where all the wires hook up I would be VERY apprieciateive. I would even be willing to pay for a non-working power supply to use as a reference. Besides I still need to make the metal boxes the power supply cards fit into. Last resort I would also be willing to rent a power supply from someone. But I think I can get it figured out if I can get pictures of the inside of the power supply. Thanks in advance, if you would like to meail me directly I am at [email protected] and feel free to send this email and message to anyone who may have those pics for me.
~ Chris ~

Hi,
Do you have the large step-up transformers? Those are a necessary part of the package.

Peter

HI,
I would suggest that you call ML and describe your needs. They will be helpful.

Sparky

Thanks for the responses. Yes I have the transformers. I have the entire card complete with AC input plug. But there are a ton of connections on the card and I am not sure where everything goes.

Back