My shoot-out review

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zero

Reaction score
Hey guys - I am attempting to gain an opinion on a review I posted in the current issue of Affordable Audio. No, it doesnt contain commentary on Martin Logans :eek: :eek: ..., but one of the monitors I reviewed took a friend of mine (Prodigy owner) by complete surprise. :cool:

Please note; This is a comphrensive review of TWO products, so it is a bit lengthy. If you have the attention span to read it all, than God bless ya! :D

Any opinions are welcome.

Z

http://www.affordableaudio.org/aa2007-02.pdf

page 29.

Hey guys - I am attempting to gain an opinion on a review I posted in the current issue of Affordable Audio. No, it doesnt contain commentary on Martin Logans :eek: :eek: ..., but one of the monitors I reviewed took a friend of mine (Prodigy owner) by complete surprise. :cool:

Please note; This is a comphrensive review of TWO products, so it is a bit lengthy. If you have the attention span to read it all, than God bless ya! :D

Any opinions are welcome.

Z

http://www.affordableaudio.org/aa2007-02.pdf

page 29.

Hi,

Happy to read this but file comes up as "forbidden" in my browser. FYI...

best,

k

Thanks for the link. The download worked for me, using Opera. I will read your article later this weekend, and probably some of the other articles as well.

Kirkawell,

Thanks for the interest. You know, its funny - I got the same thing *Mozilla Firefox* when clicking on my link in the thread. Try www.affordableaudio.org and theen click on the Feb. issue.

I encounter no problems with that method.

As an aside, Affordable Audio has been around for roughly over a week... and seems to be gaining quite a bit of momentum. There are plenty of good articles in there that range from vintage electroncs, to current popular production pieces, to the obscure... best of all, its free! :cheers:

Ralfar, I hope you enjoy the zene!

I'm sure I will. I scanned through the magazine, it has nice photography and layout.

After reading your review I shall move on to the Infinite Baffle article, then come back here and re-read JonFo's posts on his IB project.

Back