My juices are flowin' !!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Justin, and they are both moderators !:eek: What is this forum coming to ? :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm late responding,,,,,,been getting a lesson from Tigre.......Golf that is .....:ROFL:

Sure it wasn't Santa lessons from Tiger......I heard he is big in to Hoe, Hoe, Hoeing.......but I could be wrong:D

Last edited:
While it's been gone from the stable now for four years my project sled back in '97 was transforming this '94 Polaris 'Storm' into my pump gas Trail / Lake race sled.

1000cc's, 215 HP translates into 119.7 mph in 1000'....yes it was a real adreniline rush!

Attachments

• img060.jpg
    img060.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 81
conditions are right !

My son and I were to have been on the road headed up to Moosehead Lake, Me. this AM.......mother nature has put a hold on things !!

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 78
So you are saying that snowy weather is preventing you from snowmobiling? :ROFL:

So you are saying that snowy weather is preventing you from snowmobiling? :ROFL:

yeah, can you believe it Rich, this dosen't happen to often in SE Pa.

I just came in from snowblowing, as of 130pm, 2' and still snowing !

The bummer of all this is that Maine isn't getting so much as flake out of all of this !!!

Oh well, hope to be northbound tomorrow morning, 0500 hrs.

I'm sure Dave made it with smooth sailing once he got out of his neighborhood. I estimate I live about 100 miles north of Dave in New Jersey (just north of Interstate 80) and we have zero inches snow on the ground! Happy sleding Dave! Gotta love that Maine when it comes to Winter wonderland! We're heading to Vermont this coming weekend to do some family skiing, can't wait! Another snow lover here - the more the better!

Man what a 'upside down' winter ! who would have thought it would be tougher 'sledding' in SE Pa than the mtns of Maine !

Anyways my son and I had a great week up @ Moosehead Lake, 776 miles, sleds ran great, local dealer lets us take out the brand new "800 E-Tech", direct injection two cycle that's more EPA friendly than a four stroke ! What's really cool about this new induction technology is what it shares with us in the audio community.........the Direct injection actually has a 'voice coil' within it's inards ! Oh and BTW, it does haul the mail, gets to 100 mph real quick !!

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 50
A 2-stroke cleaner than a 4-stroke? Now that's progress. How's the fuel consumption compare?

Excellent Steve......18-20mpg out of a 800cc, 155hp machine ! oil consumption is 1000-1100 miles per gallon !

Back