My cables were reviewed!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnP

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so thought I'd try here, sorry if I chose wrong.

My cables were recently reviewed(favorably) by Stereo Mojo and I won a "major award"(think A Christmas Story here...)!!:D I think it's pretty cool and am very excited, especially since they were voiced on Martin Logans! Well just wanted to let you all know as I'm a proud Papa!:rocker:

Best,
John

http://www.stereomojo.com/KCI Silkworm review/KCISilkwormCablesReview.htmhttp://www.stereomojo.com/KCI Silkworm review/KCISilkwormCablesReview.htm

Last edited:
John,
Congrats on the terrific review! I really enjoyed it. Sounds like a terrific product, something I could step up to.

Lee

Thank you for the compliments, very much appreciated. So what did you all think of the different type of review format, like it or no? I thought it was pretty cool and worked well. Maybe not as technical as some would like but a little easier to read and comprehend. My wife said it is the first review that she's been able to understand and read to the end! Of course she may be a little biased!;)

Sincerely,
John

Steve,
Glad you liked it. Hey, is that you on that bike?? Don't look like a "Slow Geezer" to me!:D

John

Yeah, that was last year at the Jefferson Circuit at Summit Point, WV. I've since sold my track bike and just ride on the street now. Instead of spending all my money to ride track, I now spend it on my two beautiful grandaughters!

195204785-M.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, two beautiful little girls! Congrats. I see that your not to far away, I'll be having a little audio meet in early October, would you be interested in attending? Lot's of Martin Logans in my casa!:D

John

Hmmm, doesn't seem to be much interest in here for a fellow members review.:confused:

Last edited:
Great review of your cables! Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the other cables mentioned so it is hard to put the reviewers comments in context. Do you offer a balanced option? Can these cables be auditioned?

Wow, tow beautiful little girls! Congrats. I see that your not to far away, I'll be having a little audio meet in early October, would you be interested in attending? Lot's of Martin Logans in my casa!:D

John

Hmmm, doesn't seem to be much interest in here for a fellow members review.:confused:

John, I'd be happy to attend. Send me a PM with the details. Thanks.

Great review of your cables! Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the other cables mentioned so it is hard to put the reviewers comments in context. Do you offer a balanced option? Can these cables be auditioned?

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the compliment, I was thrilled that we won the Maximum Mojo award. I do offer balanced cables and we do have a 30 day money back guarantee as an audition period. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

edwinr,
Thank you, still enjoying your traps in my theater!

Slowgeezer,
We have "adjusted" the date as it seems Oct 6th is a big football game day so it is now on Oct 13th. Would you still be able to attend?

Sincerely,
John

John, the 13th is fine for me. I just need a time and location. Looking forward to it. Should I bring anything? Thanks, Steve.

Hi Steve,

I think that some of the guys plan to start showing up around 1:00 pm or so, I imagine there will be people popping in and out all day. I'll pm you my address and phone number. Looking very forward to meeting you!

John

PS-Want to bring something?? Bring me that bike!!:D j/k

Back