Motion Vision

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I was browsing at Best Buy Magnolia this weekend and heard a Motion Vision soundbar and dynamo sub. Ended up buying both for my bedroom (the 3rd ML system in my house). I like the way they sound but the remote was dead out of the box. I replaced the battery but it still didn't work. It isn't a big deal since I was able to program my Harmony from the website which listed the Vision as an amp, but still...Is my experience unique?

So how do you like the Motion Vision? Please give us more detail and contrast relative to your other systems.

I'm think of recommending this to some friends, but have not heard them myself, nor feedback from actual owners, much less ones like yourself, who have a great frame of reference.

Jonathan, to be honest I haven't listened to music on it yet. My wife was complaining that we had to listen to our Samsung sound bar at high volume in order to understand the dialogue on TV. I bought her the Motion Vision and a 700 sub for "mothers day"(isn't she a lucky mother?). The dialogue is now intelligible at even very low volume and is on par with my Logos center in the AV system. Sure, its pricey but all ML stuff is these days. We are both quite pleased(except for the crappy remote). See my digital post for what I have been listening to.

Back