Mom and Dad's vinyl collection

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm home in southern Wisconsin for the holidays.... First one without Dad and it seems weird.

Anyway, Mom is having me go thru stuff to get rid of and they have a small collection of LPs - maybe 75.

Any suggestions on how to sell them would be greatly appreciated. I'll catalog and photograph them all in case eBay is the best way to sell them.

Dad was also a ham radio operator and I'm going thru all of that as well as other stuff too.

Thanks.

Tom

Attachments

• 5175380067_3389e85a93_z.jpg
    5175380067_3389e85a93_z.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 140
Tom, if you don't want to mess around with a boatload of individual accounts and transactions you might try reaching out to Chad Kassem at Acoustic Sounds. He often deals in acquisition of entire collections. Remind him that we toured their old facility a few years ago as a group. I know he would treat you fairly. They recently moved into a facility about 3 times larger then when we were there, so he may be looking for opportunities to fill his shelves.

Tom,
Send me the details. I may be interested in the purchase. I have quite a collection now, a few thousand and always room for more.

Doug - out

i took pictures of each LP, front and back.

they all appear to be in good shape. I'm quite certain none of these have been played in over 25 years.

Click below to see pics. the record rack can go too.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery...321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Your "special closeup" of June Klick's bouffant had me shooting milk out my nose. :ROFL:

Very, very high entertainment value in this slideshow.

THANK YOU (and good luck with the sale)

Your "special closeup" of June Klick's bouffant had me shooting milk out my nose. :ROFL:

Very, very high entertainment value in this slideshow.

THANK YOU (and good luck with the sale)

OMG, i was HOWLING when I saw that!! friggin' HYSTERICAL

Attachments

• Picture 191 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 191 (Medium).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 112
GACK!!! :D:D:D

On a quick glance I saw a lot of cool and unusual albums that are most likely very collectible.

The cover art on that June Klick album would be worth the price of admission.

Have a nice Christmas with your Mom.

Ray

Tom,

another thought if you don't want the hassle........donate them to Goodwill before years end for the tax deduction.

Latest posts

Back