ML Support for CLS I To Continue!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdriver

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I just found out today from ML they have reversed their decision to end support for the CLS I series speakers - in particular, replacement panels.

They had contacted me about what I thought was the "final" order for I series panels. (I was surprised by the call, since I initially was told it would take 6 months - not a few weeks - before I heard from them)! As I was about to give up $1600, he mentioned the company realized it made a mistake to discontinue service and reversed itself. Support for the CLS Version 1 will continue! :rocker:

Since my current panels are fine, I also reversed myself and told him it was great news AND he can promptly cancel my order, since I don't need panels that soon. And, with service continuing, can just order later on. :p

:music:

Oops - I just noticed the sticky on Lifetime Support thread - I had searched for "CLS" instead.

Anyway, at least I got the message verbally.

I was in the same boat and even though my original CLS panels were working fine, I ordered a new set of panels and put them in (this week in fact). Now I have to decide whether to keep the old panels as a backup or sell them off as excess.

Back