ML Speaker "Panel Covers"?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wired

Reaction score
Anyone know of where one can purchase speaker "covers"
to protect ML Spire panels? I want to keep my panels shielded from
our cleaning lady, kids, cats and sun from the large windows.
Any leads on where I could turn?

Did you want something other than the covers that came with your Spire? If so you could easily have an upholsterer redo them in the material of your choice.
If you are referring to the original covers you should just give Martin Logan a call. I'm sure they would be willing to help.
We always recommend to our customers that they keep their covers (and boxes) in case they need to cover them or if they move.

Various options have been discussed before on this board. Try a search. In fact, I recall one member who was starting a side business offering custom covers, though I'm not sure he's still doing it.

be careful not to use anything to fuzzy as there is a gluey tape that is still actively sticky in your stators and it will pick this up. it is on the spars and elsewhere

I just use the covers that came with them - they have been designed for the speaker by the manufacturer. If you no longer have them or they are damaged, call ML - I'm sure for a reasonable cost they'll send you new ones.

If I go away or want a little more protection, I use large rubbish bags.

Latest posts

Back