ML Passage enclosure?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBMGeek7840

Reaction score
Well after a long time I finally installed my tv and scripts (fronts) on the wall. The problem is that now the passage (center) is going to look a little weird since the tv and scripts stick out a bit from the wall. My question is, would there be a problem if i constructed an enclosure for the passage? Any size requirements for the enclosure? Basically it wont be an inwall anymore but not sure if the enclosure would mess with the sound.

Thanks

Last edited:
well considering they are designed to use the distance b/w studs as their "enclosure" as large and rigid of a box as you can visually afford. and id imagine one could assume a typical sub enclosure for two 6 1/2" drivers would be the min. there are few calculators online, and im sure the IB or DIY sub guys here could give you a better lead on enclosure size calculators.

hope this helps

~greg

Ok thanks. Ill try to find some calculators but hopefully somebody else has some more suggestions.

Back