ML Headphones

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squasher100

Reaction score
Anyone own the ML Mikros 70? User feedback? Worth buying?

I don't want to bring up the topic of whether ML should make headphones or not (already been passionately debated)! I am looking to get a pair of in ear headphones for the road and wanted to see if anyone here would recommend them. Thanks.

Hola. They are very good. What most people do not understand it that they need some time to break-in. I left mines playing 2 days with jazz and rock music at night, where I left my Iphone to charge the battery, at a nice level. I made a comparison between the B&W (also more expensive than the Mikros 70) and I did like a lot what I listen through them. Very deep bass, clean cymbals, great image, very good definition with the strings intrument(s), the bass drum is robust and punchy. I use no equalization. At the Iphone audio settings, I used flat. I made the comparison with the same kind of music, (jazz and classical) and I am very happy with them. Happy listening!

I bought Mikros 90's and couldn't be happier. If that at all helps haha. I am also looking into buy the 70's based on my experiences with the 90's

Back