Merry Christmas !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Wishing one and all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

As most know five months ago I was given the greatest Christmas gift one could ask for.........below is Grandpa and my new buddy Jack aboard the Santa Claus train on the Strasburg RR. yes he's been on my lap listening to music as well........I've got him well on his way with two of my passions....trains and music !!

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 97
Dave, Merry Christmas to you and your New Buddy

I hope you have a great time spoiling him this Christmas.

Merry Christmas and congratulations on your "little buddy". Speaking from experience, it sure makes like grand. I guess that why we are refered to as Grandparents.

Merry Christmas Dave... the joy is shining through in that pic :)

And Merry Christmas to everyone on this board as well!

Cheers

-Todd

good looking boy there Dave, Christmas is today for me. My daughter is working Christmas eve and day. so the I will be warming up the system a little later.

Merry Christmas to all.

So Dave. How does 'Wheels on the bus go round and round' sound on the MLs? :). Congrats and Merry Christmas to all. I rarely get to say that anymore!!

Merry Christmas Dave!

And Happy holidays to all on the MLOC!

May Santa bring you some good cheer and great tunes.

Looking good Dave! Merry Christmas right back at you. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and gets to share it with family.

Back