Mascara Girl

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kach22i

Reaction score
Dear Mascara Girl,

For years you have eluded me, darting in and out of traffic, always managing to stay ahead of me, running yellow and red lights so that I'll never get a good look at you.

Your time of avoiding me has ended, I now have a digital camera and a Porsche.

Dear lord you have changed. You have put on 50 pounds and aged 25 years until I got this picture off. All that mystery is over, and the game of hunter and prey has ended.

Mascara Girl, you are no longer a girl. I'm sad to inform you that no amount of mascara will help you now. You are way past that stage. Thanks for nothing and ending my dream that just maybe you could be hot because you certainly lack brains.

Still, there is something to be said of your multi-tasking skills. Your ability to be oblivious to all around you must have an advantage in some strange way, at some point time.

Good-bye mascara girl.:D

Eye+11220111537.jpg

Eye+21220111548.jpg

I sure hope she hasn't already contaminated the gene pool by reproducing or have such plans in the future. And until she drives her dumb a$$ off a cliff, I advise staying clear -- way clear -- of this woman lest she ruin your day.

Be safe !!

~VDR

Did she lead you on, or was she just minding her own business and caught your eye ?

If the former, floor that Porsche; if the latter, you only have yourself to blame !

BTW you have better eyes than I do; I can't see much from those pics.

Back