MartinLogan won't be at CES this year?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW... I just assumed they would be... I guess nothing new to show

They could have shown the new Descent i and Depth i subs. I'm sure they'll be there next year with the new Super Summits (if they actually exists) and the CLXs.

I just listened to the new subs... although they needed breaking in... the sounded great... Had a 'cute' top that you push down and it pops off. the Descent had the blue light shinning through the top...

Wow, that's news.

Glad I'm not going this year, normaly I go, but too much going on at work this month for a break.

I guess next year is the one to attend, what with the new CLX, mini-statement, etc. etc. :cool:

I was looking at the list of companies at this year's CES, and I noticed that MartinLogan wasn't among them
Maybe they just don't have any new products to announce?

They will be in LV this year again but not in the CES' or The Show's line up. They will hold dealer meetings in the Residence Inn without "live" exhibits though.

Too bad that ML won't be at the show. I would have loved to check out their whole lineup during my visit, especially the new subs. I skimmed through the audio list and it's good to see Sumiko on the list. Any other must see booths that I missed?

I was looking at the list of companies at this year's CES, and I noticed that MartinLogan wasn't among them (https://myces2007.bdmetrics.com/Portal/browseresults.aspx?blet=M,N).

Is that normal? I thought that they usually attended?

Maybe they just don't have any new products to announce?

Too bad that ML won't be at the show.
As I posted yesterday they will be in Las Vegas and you will be able to see their products at the Residence Inn. You just will not be able to hear them. For many exhibits at the CES that could actually be a blessing.

Last edited:
LOL, that doesn't do much for long term success :)

I'm not sure that a trade show like CES does much for a company's long term success, especially when at ML there may not be many new products to showcase at this time. Many other "high end" brands are starting to shun CES in favor of introducing their product to the public in more benificial ways.

Latest posts

Back