Martin Logan Advertisements.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beat_Dominator

Reaction score
First a note to our wonderful Moderator: If this is the wrong section I am sorry. Couldn't decide where to put this..... and more people will look at it here ;)

This is a little project I came up with a few nights ago. I thought it would be fun to catalog Martin Logan ads, if for nothing more than posterity.

I scanned these in from various publications, my scanner is pretty cheap so the quality is not up to my standards but at least you all will have something to look at :)

I have VERY large versions of these, if you would like me to mail you some e-mail me @ [email protected]

If you have old magazines and want to contribute by all means please do!

This is the earliest one I have found. Out of a 1991 Stereophile.

2lkziw3.jpg

The first add (front page) I ever saw with Martin Logans was a ballet dancer with one leg resting on top of a full range CLS. :eek: I know how tall these speakers are so I was equally impressed with the dancer and her ability to pose like that.

To this day that image has stuck in my mind.

montage advertisement

Attachments

• 1-montage.jpg
    1-montage.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 556
montage advertisement

Attachments

• 2-montage.jpg
    2-montage.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 560
Beat_Dominator said:
Sweet, I can't read it but I like it!

No problem, here comes my quick'n'dirty translation:

Vantage

Magical mix of energy and emotion

Since more than 20 years MartinLogan is a synonym of magic in sound reproduction, thanks to its unrivaled electrostatic tecnology.

Despite of this, some criticized its loudspeakers for being too big... too hard to drive... lacking a bass extension up to the rest...

Walking on the footsteps of the already acclaimed Summit, MartinLogan's answer is now the new Vantage.

A smaller enclosure, 92 db sensitivity, a PoweredForce, 200 W amplified woofer for detailed and explosive bass and a last generation Xstat panel.

Latest posts

Back