Lucky day at the garage sale!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
While driving home today from getting fuel for the chain saw. I seen a Garage sale. I am NOT usually a Garage sale type. However; The curious side got to me.

Well I plundered around for a few and found a 5 bundled CD set. It was all taped together. I asked if I could open them to inspect the disc condition. WELL this Lucky bastage got a few good discs. I landed Steve Forbert "Jack Rabbit slim" Melisa Manchester "Tribute"--------- Bony James and Rick Braun "shake it UP"
and the real Kicker Captian and Tennnilles "Greatest Hits" :D Never has Muskrat Love sounded so good. :devil:

The funny thing was I just heard Steve Forbert "Romeos Tune" on SAT radio and said I need to get that ! It is a good recording for 1979. The Melissa Manchester is also good. It has her doing classic jazz songs. The Bony James is always a welcome to any collection. Now for you who cant say the like the Captian , Sorry but Tony Tennilles voice is as good as I remember as a kid! Now its just played on better equipment than my Snoopy 45 record player !:D

Back