Looking for opinions on back surrounds

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wink

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I am moving into a house that has a dedicated media room already completed with wall treatments, double insulation, and pre-wired. The set-up is pre-wired for L-C-R, side surrounds and back surrounds. Room size is approximately 18x25.........nice right?

Well my problem is.... I have a ReQuest, Theater i, Script i /Sunfire 5.1 system setup that is ready to go to 7.2, but I can't find any more Scripts ...ANYWHERE!

So..I have a limited budget and will probably buy used, but if I can't find scripts what would blend well in the back surrounds with the rest of my system that won't be super expensive? Limit around $1000 or less/pair.

Opinions please.....Thanks in advance.

Dan

Last edited:
they come up sporadically on Ebay. that's where i got all four of mine (side and rear surrounds).

an alternative is to use a mono rear as the rear channel surrounds are a pair of monos, not two separate signals. a Logos would make a good rear.

I used Klipsch Reference as both side and rears when I was using Ml for my theater. They were a nice blend in timbre and their bipole design sort of mimics the bipolar results from the MLs. RS52 or RS62 ought do you nicely.

I used Klipsch Reference as both side and rears when I was using Ml for my theater. They were a nice blend in timbre and their bipole design sort of mimics the bipolar results from the MLs. RS52 or RS62 ought do you nicely.

Thanks....yeah I use to have a Klipsch center channel years ago when I first bought my ReQuests. The horn actually blended pretty decently, believe it or not, with the ReQuests...it got me through anyway..

Dan

Latest posts

Back