Looking for good & willing ears. . .

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockeratheart

Reaction score
Hi, newbie here. I am wondering if there are 2 or three people out there who love giving honest technical and musical criticisms to recorded music. I'm in a band with some pretty good guys and our last recording, although done on a light budget, I'm pretty proud of. I would send a couple willing participants a copy if you'd be willing to give me some insight on what it sounds like on a really revealing system. I know how it sounds on my def tec stuff, and I'm wondering if anyone would like to give me feedback about anything they notice. This includes everything from guitar and drum tone, to arrangements and songwriting, and to mixing and mastering.

Just looking for thoughts. PM me if you'd like me to send you a CD, on my tab of course.

Thanks
Ben Young :think:

Ill take a listen if you allow me too. I have been around a few live bands and the scene!

Thanks for the interest. I'm out of CD's

If I can come up with more, and people still want some, I'll try to send more. But I'm out. Thanks for your genuine interest.

Ben

:rocker:

Back