Listen to cls's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khenegar

Reaction score
i would love to hear a pair of CLS'S does anyone have a pair that live in the akron, cleveland area in ohio? i have heard so much praise about them. last time i heard them was at a dealers many years ago.

I got a pair of CLS2 very cheap, that need new panels... The new panels run for $2500 through martin logan... Once i have the money (recently got new preamp, new cd player, and some works at the house) i plan on getting new panels and see how they work... Love their looks and would use them mainly for accoustic jazz, jazz trios and some vocals...

If i listen to them now, they are too flat and the midrange is not that great, but i can imagine how they would sing with new panels!

I got a pair of CLS2 very cheap, that need new panels... The new panels run for $2500 through martin logan... Once i have the money (recently got new preamp, new cd player, and some works at the house) i plan on getting new panels and see how they work... Love their looks and would use them mainly for accoustic jazz, jazz trios and some vocals...

If i listen to them now, they are too flat and the midrange is not that great, but i can imagine how they would sing with new panels!

Fantastic by todays money that woud be a bargin, let us know what happens
U lucky Dog

Back