Let's get back on track

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
I've soft deleted the "Tone Audio" thread. Tom can decide if he wants to open it back up or not.

Let's all remember a few simple rules of conduct. It's OK to disagree, but never to disrespect. If you find no worth here, don't come. If there is nothing new, perhaps you should seek to bring something new. If you can't get along with someone you can always ignore them. We all have a love for music and an amazing hobby in common and this forum is an awesome place to share information, exchange ideas, turn one another on to new music etc.

There is absolutely nothing here that is worth making the blood boil, raising a voice over or seeking to demean someone about. That sort of energy is better channeled into something more productive.

Amen brother Tim..... Thank you for this post... I have been quiet here for a while - some because of the summer - and some because of the banter. I chose one of your rules - and it works quite well... 'ignore' .... I still believe there is valueable info out here especially for us non-experts (that would be me).... Thanks again - timm.

I've soft deleted the "Tone Audio" thread. Tom can decide if he wants to open it back up or not.

There is absolutely nothing here that is worth making the blood boil, raising a voice over or seeking to demean someone about. That sort of energy is better channeled into something more productive.

Yeah... like beating the dog or the kids.... :) sorry - had to get that in....

Agreed, Tim.

Since the mid-term elections are coming, I sense even more heated debate (remember the stuff flying around during the last Presidential election?). I know I am staying away from the off topic forum.

I plan on posting some stuff on my new audio room, set up, and room treatments. Hopefully that will help us get back on track!

Erik

Thanks Tim,

I didn't realize what I was stepping into when I started that post.

So, how about that Sara Palin... :D j/k

Satch

Let's all remember a few simple rules of conduct. It's OK to disagree, but never to disrespect. If you find no worth here, don't come. If there is nothing new, perhaps you should seek to bring something new. If you can't get along with someone you can always ignore them. We all have a love for music and an amazing hobby in common and this forum is an awesome place to share information, exchange ideas, turn one another on to new music etc.

Agreed. Will do my best to keep the discussions civil.

Well it's nice to get that hippy Ethos (pun intended) on board. Two joints of high quality marijuana and a peace & love badge should now be a prerequisite for forum membership.:D Hell if it is good enough for Presidents, Prime Ministers and politicians, it can't hurt here.

Let he who casts the first insult live in shame...:devil::devil::devil:

Congrats to those SF Giants !!! Just goes to show...superb pitching and strength up the middle makes a Champion !!

Back