k2 hd mastered cds

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm

Reaction score
Hey guys u just ran across these on elusive disc. Anyone heard them or know anything about the process? FYI I just got the cat Stevens tea for the tillerman sacd and believe it sounds superior to the remaster if anyone us interested.

Timm,

Bought the Miles Davis / Kinda of Blue Sony K2 remaster (non SACD) at RMAF.

Extremely impressive in light of the fact I have heard this disc numerous times over the years.

Expensive but well worthwhile.

GG

I am another thumbs up for the media. With the right source that will reveal the info, good move, then again I listened to Supertramp last night, it is one of my older cd's & damn it was revealing!

I am another thumbs up for the media. With the right source that will reveal the info, good move, then again I listened to Supertramp last night, it is one of my older cd's & damn it was revealing!

Let me guess. Crime of the Century ? :)

Timm,

Bought the Miles Davis / Kinda of Blue Sony K2 remaster (non SACD) at RMAF.

Extremely impressive in light of the fact I have heard this disc numerous times over the years.

Expensive but well worthwhile.

GG

Gordon do you have the sacd of Kind of Blue? How does it compare ? I'm just curious if there is a sonic signature with these recordings? Smoother? Better soundstage? Bass response?

Hi Timm,

No I don't. Had the MoFo version previously. Tried to get another limited edition SACD version, not the one that is typically available, and failed. Out of print.

Given the fact that I own numerous SA's and am familiar with the SA "sound", this version gives up nothing and is really quite special.

As I said, I started listening and was amazed.

Gordon

PS: The answer to your questions are yes, yes, and, yes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back