Just What IS a Trillion Dollars, Anyway?...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer

Classified Forum Moderator
Reaction score
This pile is $1 million dollars (100 packets of $10,000)
tenthousand.jpg

Here is $1 Billion (That's bundles on a standard-sized shipping pallet...)
billion.jpg

And finally, here is what $1 Trillion looks like. BTW, those pallets are double stacked. That little "tick mark" in the lower left hand side of the graphic is the same man in the above two graphics, for scale...
trillion.jpg

And remember, the Fed just created this "additional stimulus" out of thin air--no gold to back it, no securities that have any value behind it, it's just "vaporware" they pulled out of thin air...

Need to go grocery shopping this weekend? Better get your wheelbarrow ready...

This pile is $1 million dollars (100 packets of $10,000)
tenthousand.jpg

Here is $1 Billion (That's bundles on a standard-sized shipping pallet...)
billion.jpg

And finally, here is what $1 Trillion looks like. BTW, those pallets are double stacked. That little "tick mark" in the lower left hand side of the graphic is the same man in the above two graphics, for scale...
trillion.jpg

And remember, the Fed just created this "additional stimulus" out of thin air--no gold to back it, no securities that have any value behind it, it's just "vaporware" they pulled out of thin air...

:wow:WOW:wow:
Those pictures really put it into perspective

Last edited:
Here is another bit of perspective...

If you started spending $1 million/year when multicellular life first appeared on earth, you would have spent about $1 trillion by today.

But if you don't believe in evolution, then if you began spending $1.67 billion/year when Adam and Eve were expelled from Eden, you would have spent about $1 Trillion today...

Well, more or less...

Last edited:
The above pictures go to the heart of my reply to an earlier post of just how desensitized most have become to these large numbers...this debt will never be repaid.

The above pictures go to the heart of my reply to an earlier post of just how desensitized most have become to these large numbers...this debt will never be repaid.

No, you are wrong. This debt has already been paid for--by the souls of the next several generations who are now subject to debt-slavery to the international banks that have "financed" this fascade. The people who determine these things (the value of currency, monetary policies, internationa trade policies, etc) are functioning on a system of valuation that transcends silly concepts like money, or material wealth, or GNP.

These people are dealing in "power over", and the fundamental unit of their new "currency" system is human souls...

You see, this isn't about greed, or accumulation of "wealth" or houses, or gold, or jets, or stocks and securities. The people at the top of these organizations--the heads of these banks and international houses of finance--are already materially more wealthy that you could possibly imagine, and have been for several generations. (By some estimates, the Rothschilds family has a combined net worth in excess of $400Trillion--that is 3.5 times the annual production value of the ENTIRE WORLD. These people don't need, or really even want, your silly, trifling "money"...)

They have made them selves rich beyond the wildest dreams of us "common folk"--not only do they own our production capabilities--lock, stock, and barrel--for the next 3 generations, but they are succeeding in the absolute demoralization, degradation, and subjugation of most of humanity.

They have transcended the mere lust for material largesse--they are now seeking mastery of the NEXT level of "power-over". They are truly and genuinely looking to extinguish the very light of hope that beams out from each human being. Every time the "light of hope" flickers out in the heart of another person, their obscenely inhuman ledgers of evil and avarice reflect a profit...

The best thing we can do to "leverage" this "hostile takeover" of the soul of humanity is to refuse to participate, as best we can--to live lives of love, compassion, and true humanity. Only by making ourselves completely human (in contrast to their complete inhumanity) can we triumph over this generational cabal of avarice, power, and tyranny. Meet evil with love, avarice with generosity, profiteering with charity, and divisiveness with cooperation.

Do not let THEM divide us--Left and Right are illusions designed to keep us distracted while they pick our pockets and shackle our feet. Religious and cultural "divisions" are engineered to produce infighting so we won't consolidate against the TRUE evil forces. Class warfare rhetoric is a red herring being fed to us by the media to stir up the "active fringe", so that their opposition will be crushed and dispatched with extreme prejudice and serve as an example to the futility of resistance. But resist we must. We outnumber them millions to one, AND we possess the knowledge, technology, and means of production that they have been parasitically feeding off of for centuries.

Let them shut down our factories--we still know how to operate a lathe. Let them censor and control the media--we still know how to read a book. Let them put gates on the roads and walls around the cities--we can still read a map and use a compass. Let them steal our money and drain away our wealth--we still know how to grow our food. Let them assemble their private armies of sociopathic mercenaries--the TRUE soldiers in our military are honorable, moral patriots and will stand with the citizens they are sworn to defend. Let them attempt to squash the hope of the young and demoralize the wise elders of our societies--we will stand, shoulder-to-shoulder, hand-in-hand, soul-by-soul, and smile against their hideous visages, and sing out our joy over the poetry of death and doom they so love.

The only way to defeat these worshipers of Death is to thrust Life in their face, in all its wonder, passion, and sweetness...

Last edited:
Well, you're usually right about the "trees", but for some reason you often miss the "forest"... ;)

BTW, on CNN today, they are actually using the term "generational debt" now to describe the situation, a term I was using 12+ months ago.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

I only hope that the people of the world don't buy into the "agent provoceteur" propaganda that the media is pumping out, trying to agitate the common people to do something rash. It seems that every day you hear more and more about how much "outrage" and "anger" and "fury" there is in the populations of Europe and America. I just hope that people don't fall for this agit-prop, because you can bet that the minute the people start taking to the streets, the "boys in black uniforms" and the "blue beret bunch" will meet them with overwhelming force.

"They" are just waiting for an excuse to bring down the steel boot, and large-scale protests would be JUST the thing to enable them to brand ANYONE who questions this financial debacle as an "extremists" or an "enemy of the State", and REALLY start cracking down. Let one or two BIG protests go down, and pretty soon, it will actually be a jailable offense to criticize financial policies with speech, in print, or even online.

Keep an especially keen eye on London around April 1 this year. The G-20 Conference is scheduled there, and ALREADY, the media is predicting "violent protests". Just you wait. There will literally be blood in the streets of London (the agitators are already paid for, in place, on the payrolls of the "big boys"), and it's going to be the blood of women and children, NOT just a bunch of anarchists punks and "populist extremists".

Mark my words.

Watch the news, but don't view it as "news"--look at it in the context of what people like me have been saying for the last 10 years. When you put current events in the context of historical predictions of people who really STUDY these things, the "news" takes on an entirely different meaning...

Last edited:
Inciting class warfare? Forget the media! The President, Vice President, the house majority leader are actively engaging in it, from their campaigns for office onward.
Look at the recent fracas over the AIG bonus scandal. Sure it was wrong for those bonuses to be in the contract. Dead wrong. But the President on down knew about it, and signed it off, beforehand. What does it really mean? A classic bait-and-switch power grab. Create the situation and then create broad powers, that have Constitutional legal issues, to punish the recipients. More power in the hands of a very few for them, and great media trumpeting over "finding out" about the "problem" and we're "gonna go get those guys" for those gullible enough to believe them, which guarantees them votes. It's a classic.
As an aside, I'd still like to see a formal investigation as to the President's actual status as to whether or not he was born in the U.S. And why the Supreme Court declined to pursue it. Payoff? Perhaps. Nothing to the allegation? Perhaps. But just the raising of the question means IMO an ethical imperative to investigate. The way it is now leaves lots of crumbs for the conspiracy theorists to snack on.

As an aside, I'd still like to see a formal investigation as to the President's actual status as to whether or not he was born in the U.S.

I've always wondered why the US president had to have been born in the US, rather than "just" a US citizen. If you go back far enough (natives notwithstanding), noone living in the US was born there, so none of them could become president. It seems somewhat Xenophobic to me to disqualify someone from being president just because of their birthplace.

As an aside, I'd still like to see a formal investigation as to the President's actual status as to whether or not he was born in the U.S. And why the Supreme Court declined to pursue it. Payoff? Perhaps. Nothing to the allegation? Perhaps. But just the raising of the question means IMO an ethical imperative to investigate. The way it is now leaves lots of crumbs for the conspiracy theorists to snack on.

That's a pretty easy thing to find out with minimal effort. It's an urban legend...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

That whole debacle was pretty old news last October.

I've always wondered why the US president had to have been born in the US, rather than "just" a US citizen.
The precedent set by the founding fathers on that was to derail short-term goals set by a foreign power; specifically, to send in an operative, have that individual become a naturalized U.S. citizen, be elected President, and for that foreign-born leader be a "stool pigeon" for another country's interests or agenda. I think they had a very valid point to make that rule, and I think it's still valid today. It was not an underlying current of xenophobia or some feeling of elitism that caused the founders to make that rule.

I've always wondered why the US president had to have been born in the US, rather than "just" a US citizen. If you go back far enough (natives notwithstanding), noone living in the US was born there, so none of them could become president.

Did you sleep through ALL your high-school history classes?

George Washington, the FIRST president, was born on his family's Pope's Creek Estate near present-day Colonial Beach in Westmoreland County, Virginia.

Thomas Jefferson was born in Albemarle County (Shadwell, then Edge Hill), Virginia.

James Madison was born in Port Conway, Virginia.

And so on, and so on, and so on...

Now, granted, when these fellows were born, Virginia was an English colony, and the USA hadn't been created. But really, this is sort of a technicality. They were born in what was to soon become the USA.

There has NEVER been a seated president of the USA who wasn't born in the USA, or at least (in the early days) born in a state that became one of the original 13 colonies. Read a book, bro...

Unlike John McCain, who was born in a local hospital in Panama (NOT on a military base or in an Embassy compound), so technically, even though his parents were both natural-born US citizens, an argument can be made that McCain isn't REALLY a natural-born US citizen, but was de-facto naturalized...

Last edited:
Inciting class warfare?

I don't need to incite class warfare, nor does ANYONE who is in the bottom 95% of the "wealth pyramid". The people on the top of that wealth pyramid declared class warfare on us all officially about 100 years ago, as is evidenced in the writings of the likes of Charles Galton, Bertrand Russell, and the like. These pseudo-nobility have been writing books for a century openly stating that their ultimate goal is to reduce world population by 60-85%, consolidate all the remaining "workers-class" into tightly-guarded and sequestered mega-cities, control reproduction of the worker-class, and return all private ownership of property to the hands of a self-annointed "scientific ruling class" comprised of "experts" and people of the "right birth" who are, for some unexplained reason, genetically imbued with the right to rule.

The current tone of disgust, anger, and rage being expressed by the masses isn't an inciting of class warfare, it is simply an ANSWER to the declaration from the other side. People are finally starting to wake up to the reality that they have been had, for generations, by a small cadre of inbred, inter-married, and sociopathic elitists, who have been engaging in a systematic dismantling of the middle class for nearly 100 years in the West. People are finally starting to realise that they've been had, and that the REAL threat of class warfare is coming from the top, and their desire to establish a world-wide feudalism where they have total control of the means of production, communication, education, and every other aspect of life, including reproduction and religious practices. People are starting to realise that they have been seriously violated for decades, and are trying to wiggle free before they are completely defouled by the "money shot" of ultimate subjugation.

From all historical indicators, these people are probably the LEAST qualified to rule, in terms of morality, ethics, and basic humanity. They have shown themselves, historically to be completely comprised of the debauched, the nihilistic, the inbred, and the sociopathic. Show me an "altruistic" billionaire and I'll show you a REALLY good actor with blood on his hands...

Stop believing the line of total, unmitigated bullshit that we have all been fed in schools. Stop taking the political process seriously--it is all a sham. Democrats and Republicans are simply the "heads" and "tails" of the same filthy, tarnished coin--they are literally stamped from the same die, and are standing back to back against the "people", completely beholden to their funders, the "Foundations" and the international banking houses.

Follow the money. AIG was a major contributor to BOTH campaigns. The London branch of AIG that was responsible for fabricating all those heavily exposed CDFs is insured entirely by Rothschild Inc. Rothschilds had, according to their own annual report, a 31% INCREASE in profits in 2008. How does the firm that insured the non-secured CDFs that ING defaulted on realise a 31% profit? Follow the money. Means, Motive, and Opportunity. Follow the money...

Forget the media! The President, Vice President, the house majority leader are actively engaging in it, from their campaigns for office onward.

They are just following orders. Anyone who believes that any elected official has the ability to actually exercise any sort of personal decision-making has never actually studied how the "system" really works. Forget the Constitution. Forget the concept of a "Representative Republic". Forget all about any sort of public voice in the government. The ONLY voice that most governments speaks with is the voice of the upper 5% of the wealth pyramid. Even all the programs, entitlements, and welfare systems are in place because these people WANT them there--they are a tool of pacifying the lower classes, and preventing revolt and chaos among the people who have nothing left to lose. They don't care about the well-being of the poor--what they are concerned with them is keeping them off their lawns with torches and pitchforks.

I don't need to incite "class warfare". I'm just holding up a banner to show which side I'm on. And it appears that many people on this forum are on what I consider the wrong side.

I would pray for those people's souls, but if they are siding with the "class" that is committing generational financial rape on the majority of the peoples of this planet, then they are most likely as soul-less as the demonic sociopaths they are defending. I would hope that anyone who defends this generational cabal of fiscal despoiling is just stupid, or brainwashed, but I'm starting to think that some of the foks on this forum are actually "on the same team" as these filthy, eugenicist soul-eaters, and to be honest, I find association with people like that to be more than a little bit disgusting...

The golden calf is hollow, folks, and eventually you're going to find that out. Hopefully some of you folks come to your senses before you see the torches gathering on your lawns...

Last edited:

Richard, that sort of statement just smacks of Ugly American elitism. Rich Teer is Canadian. Why would he have to learn about the history of our Presidents in his country? What do you know about the first Prime Minister of Canada or the first King of France or the leader of Uganda?

My point is that we Americans often just expect that folks from other countries and cultures are somehow supposed to know and understand ours while we are as often as not ignorant of anything outside of our own. My own experience is that many people I've met outside the US are far more aware of what's happening in the US than the majority of folks that live here!

I honestly can't begin to express my dismay at the ever deepening rants that you've continued to spew forth with regard to the seperation of the classes and the sinister conspiracy you believe the uber-rich are hatching against the vermin that embody the rest of us. I can't believe that you wake up every day and have to carry that burden on your back as you actively participate in the very society you are condemning. If you really eschew the trappings of wealth I'm stunned you actually even own the audio equipment that brings you to this forum. As for me, I've never felt that there was anyone or anything preventing me from achieving whatever I wanted out of life other than my own abilities and perseverence.

Last edited:
The precedent set by the founding fathers on that was to derail short-term goals set by a foreign power.
A good historical example of that in history would be a certain upstart Austrian corporal who went on to become Chancellor and shortly afterward dictator of Germany. Hitler was directly or indirectly responsible for tens of millions killed. Granted he wasn't a stool pigeon for the Austrian government, but still.... and he was legally elected under German law.
But back to topic. Economists are projecting that government expenditure is to be $1 - 1.5 TRILLION ANNUALLY over the next DECADE. Our country is being raped of its wealth, both from us in the present day, and for generations of people who have not even been born yet. They're spending money that has not even been made yet. But that's easy, isn't it? Just print some more! That's happenening too. And the greatest power grabbing and sidestepping of the Constitution in our nation's history is also happening right now. It's wrong, it's disgusting, and it will come to no good. A very angry group of people with axes to grind and agendas to fulfill are in charge now. They want power, they want control, and they'll do their damdest to make our founding father's documents worthless.
I find it very interesting that the federal government is doing exactly the same thing that got us in the mess we're in, to try and solve it. Spending way beyond the means to pay for it all specifically.
What I wrote I'm not coming from being a Democrat or a Republican. I wrote it as an American.

Phew! - it's getting very heavy around here...

Let's lighten the load a bit - assuming a trillion equals 1 million million, it's 40 million pairs of CLXs price at $25K.

If you lined them all togther, that's 52,320 Km or about 52,340/40,041.47 = 1.3 times round the world!

That's a lot of Logans:eek:!

Nope. But I attended school in the UK and Canada, and history was never my favourite subject anyway. :) I couldn't tell you anything about the first priminister of the the UK or Canada if my life depended on it! :eek:

The precedent set by the founding fathers on that was to derail short-term goals set by a foreign power; specifically, to send in an operative, have that individual become a naturalized U.S. citizen, be elected President, and for that foreign-born leader be a "stool pigeon" for another country's interests or agenda. I think they had a very valid point to make that rule, and I think it's still valid today. It was not an underlying current of xenophobia or some feeling of elitism that caused the founders to make that rule.

I don't have a strong enough opinion to argue this too much, but that train of thought strikes me as being more than just a little bit paranoid! There are far easier ways to pervert the course of democracy. A few million in bribes would be about enough, methinks...

A good historical example of that in history would be a certain upstart Austrian corporal who went on to become Chancellor and shortly afterward dictator of Germany. Hitler was directly or indirectly responsible for tens of millions killed. Granted he wasn't a stool pigeon for the Austrian government, but still.... and he was legally elected under German law.

I hereby invoke Godwin's Rule!

But a parting shot if I may: how many millions of civilians were killed by the atomic bombs exploded over Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Back