Jay Cutler traded to da Bears!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

churchill

Reaction score
Wow, Jay Cutler was traded to the Bears for Kyle Orton and 2 first round picks and a 3rd round pick today, finally the soap opera is over.

As a Bear fan I'm looking forward to this!!! Welcome Jay to Chicago. Just don't screw up!!!

Smells like the Fools of April are on the loose:devil:

What do you know? He really did go to the Bears. Kinda of a waste but I guess the Bears need all the help they can get.

Yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing the playoffs for awhile. Chris Simms or Kyle Orton, hmmmmmm.

Is Farve still kicking around somewhere?

Yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing the playoffs for awhile.

Welcome to my world Tim ! (yes I know ...your mexican dinner awaits you when I get out later this Spring) Don't complain though ...look who we( Buffalo Bills) ended up with ....the Bi-Polar, Ego maniac.

I do think the Cutler deal was good for both teams, Denver got Orton and plenty of good draft picks and 'da Bears got what 'could be' their franchise Q-B .....only time will tell.

I know that Green Bay, Detroit and Minnesota all chipped in and got Jay a Crispy Creme franchise. Nice gesture.:D

Back