It's all a lie!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
I've seen the light. No more surge protectors, line conditioners, fancy cables, tube gear or analog. It's digital only for me baby. Zip wire, and plugging directly into the wall. I've been wrong, but no more! How could I have trusted my own ears all these years? How could I ever have believed a single word from any of my high end publications? This is the truth....

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/downloads/article_1.pdf

That guy is really a moron....

And he got nailed to the wall a few years ago for writing a glowing review about a set of speakers that he produced under another name.

He's kind of the laughing stock of the industry.

The author must be content listening to cassette tapes thru his Bose book shelf 201's.
I hope he plans to use the money he saved to get a good Audiology test.
But, opinions are like "A******s", everyone has one. And mine is that I like my selection of gear.

Lee

RECTAL CRAINEAL INVERSION ! He has a bad case !

Yeah, I found this guy when I was reading some reviews of a surge protector. It must not have phased me, since I just ordered a couple of PS Audio Duets for the new flat screens.

Aczel has been spouting his contrarian BS for decades now. He does have his acolytes but IMO the man is deaf.

It's all a government conspiracy...

This author actually invested in a complete Machinica Dynamica setup for his home 2 channel system.

Latest posts

Back