Is the press biased? Another election thread.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
I was just watching CNN. John Voight was being interviewed before a Sarah Palin appearance. Mr. Voight was claiming that the press, including CNN I think, is biased towards the Democrats and not fact checking / challenging assertions made by Obama and Biden.

I heard another such claim on NPR a couple of days ago regarding a similar accusation against the New York Times.

What are FOX News, Kings O'Reilly and Rush, and others saying about this?

What do you all think or has the Titanic hit the iceberg with the blame game beginning about not having enough life boats to safely evacuate all from the pending disaster?

GG

Last edited:
yes very annoying to me the debates have made me dislike both candidates more and more.:(:mad:

Palin's act was soooo transparent and sickening. The winks, the "you betcha's," "say it ain't so, joe's, and joe sixpack remarks are a complete fabrication of personality to try to connect with joe blow dumbass voter. I am very disappointed that some are falling for this, but it won't be the first time I have been disappointed in our electorate.

Anyone who believes this is the real Sarah Palin should google "Palin" and "you tube" and look at some video clips of her speaking in public before she was trained by the McCain campaign. You will see a very different Sarah Palin than we saw in that debate the other night. This is a prime example:
Palin Addressing Alaska Independence Party Convention

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back