Iron Man

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
Saw it last night. It has some really neat special effects. Overall I thought Spider Man and X-Men were better movies, but Iron Man is still very good and has some really funny parts.

Erik

It's supposed to be the highest rated superhero movie of all time on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's supposed to be the highest rated superhero movie of all time on Rotten Tomatoes.

If I were to rate all of the recent superhero genre in recent years, I would say the original Batman (1989?) was the best one.

I saw the film last night and I rate it up there with Batman Begins (which I rate very highly). Well shot, lots of cool toys and they explain the technology in such a way that you don't have to suspend disbelief as much as you would think you would have to.

I saw the film last night and I rate it up there with Batman Begins (which I rate very highly). Well shot, lots of cool toys and they explain the technology in such a way that you don't have to suspend disbelief as much as you would think you would have to.

Haven't seen it yet. I read the comic growing up. Do they explain his health isuues in the movie? That was one of the reasons he buiilt the suit? It's been years I may be all muddled up now but that's what I remember.:D

Haven't seen it yet. I read the comic growing up. Do they explain his health isuues in the movie? That was one of the reasons he buiilt the suit? It's been years I may be all muddled up now but that's what I remember.:D

You have to go see it for yourself.. no spoilers... ;)

It's really cool that they made an entire movie from a Black Sabbath song...

:haha1:

Oops, the comic book came out in 1963, Black Sabbath released "Iron Man" in 1970 (Paranoid lp).

"Seeming to pluck his ideas out the air Stan Lee showed something like vision when he chose the country of Vietnam as the setting for the origin of Iron Man (Tale of Suspense #39, March 1963)". http://www.superherostuff.com/Biographies/IronManBiography.html

I remember the comic book, from way back then, double checked to be sure.

You have to go see it for yourself.. no spoilers... ;)

Joey,

I was going off of the fact I read the comic books as a kid and I'm sure others have? I promise next time to wait six months before asking any pertinent questions regarding a comic book character that has been out before you were born? Has this particular question spoiled the whole movie for everyone? If so I apologize. I just wondered if they stayed true to his character in the original stories. Loved the movie.;)

Last edited:
Joey,

I was going off of the fact I read the comic books as a kid and I'm sure others have? I promise next time to wait six months before asking any pertinent questions regarding a comic book character that has been out before you were born? Has this particular question spoiled the whole movie for everyone? If so I apologize. I just wondered if they stayed true to his character in the original stories. Loved the movie.;)

At the end of the movie Titanic the ship sinks.

O' crap

Sorry If I ruined the movie for anyone. :p

Back