In praise of ML customer service

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveneumann

Reaction score
I am a new ML owner. When my Spires were being shipped to the dealer, the dealer did not know exactly when they were going to show up. So on a whim, I called ML and the person who answered the phone apparently had the information right in front of her and told me exactly when they were going to be delivered. This was a big deal for me, because it was a 4 hour round trip to the dealer and this helped me plan my week. I was impressed that the ML person had that information so readily at her access.

Then after completing the warranty card (not online, but the hard copy), within one week I get a personalized letter back including details of my speakers, the name of the dealer, etc. This really surprised me and I thought it was a nice touch of class.

For you long term ML owners, these two examples may not seem like a big deal. You probably have many stories that are much better. But for the last 10 years I have owned European speakers (Triangle, Audio Physic, Quad) and customer service, especially that requiring direct contact with the manufacturer, was near impossible.

It is nice to know that American companies can still build a world class product and deliver great personalized customer service. I'd say the same things about Rogue Audio and McIntosh based on direct experience.

Cch

I couldn't agree more. They're first class. Now, if I could only get my hands on a Summit X upgrade kit...

Latest posts

Back